ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Our Acceptable Use Policy is designed to help protect our customers and the Internet community from irresponsible or illegal activities. As such, we prohibit unsolicited commercial appeals (spamming) and/or any disruption of Internet services. Examples of such activities are given below:
- We do not accept colocation placements for any servers that host or promote sites which contain pornographic, gambling, or "hate group" content of any type. Any colocated server found to violate this policy is subject to termination.
- Sending unsolicited email (spam) is strictly prohibited. Using an any email address on a colocated server hosted by us to collect responses from unsolicited commercial email is also prohibited.
- Activities which adversely affect the ability of other people or systems to use our services are prohibited. This includes any attempts, whether successful or not, to gain access to any computer system, or customer's data, without consent is prohibited.
- Untimely payment of any and all amounts due may result in account suspension and/or cancellation. If this occurs, we accept no liability for lost website traffic or lost email.
- If anyone violates one or more of these acceptable use policies, we reserve the right to terminate service without notice.
- In the event that an account is inactivated or suspended as a result of any prohibited activities, the account may be subject to reactivation charges and/or deposit requirements to be determined solely by us.
- It may be necessary for our employees to examine system accounting logs and other records to resolve system problems. We reserve the right to access an account's mailbox to resolve system problems or mail system errors.
- We will cooperate with appropriate legal authorities in investigating any claims of illegal activity, including but not limited to transfer or use of copyrighted or illegal material, postings or email containing threats of violence, or other illegal activity.
- If you believe one of our customers has violated this policy, you are invited to report the violation at
. We will look into the matter and take appropriate action.